Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (29 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
29th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Vivo U10)
Question 1. In October who broke Don Bradman’s record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil? (His average has reduced since)
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2. Which CEO topped the list of Fortune’s Business person of the Year 2019?
Answer: Satya Nadella
Question 3. What was climbed for the final time in October 2019 in Australia? (It has been closed for climbers since)
Question 4. Which Indian structure featured in Time’s 2019 list of 100 greatest places in the world?
Answer: Statue of Unity
Question 5. Which of these cricketers led India to its first World Cup final in the 21st Century?
Answer: Saurav Ganguly
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st January, 2019.
You May Also Like
Figuring out the basics of Alexa is pretty easy once you get an Amazon Echo. For instance, you quickly learn how to use your Echo to call someone, how to connect Alexa…
Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or inspiration – Audible has audiobooks for every passion. Audible is has normal trial offer of 30…