18 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Diesel Chi Watch)
Looking For Latest Amazon Quiz? Here It Is.
Question 1. In 2000, 17-year-old Priyanka Chopra won the title of Miss India and later that year went on to be crowned as _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Miss World
Question 2. A narrow strip of water separates India and Sri Lanka. What is it called?
Answer: Palk strait
Question 3. Consisting of over 1,349 pages and 591,552 words, which novel by Vikram Seth is one of the longest novels ever published in a single volume in the English language?
Answer: A suitable boy
Question 4. An anemometer is a type of scientific instrument that measures quantity of rainfall.
Question 5. Raavana 1 is a low-orbit satellite. It is the first satellite of _. Name the country.
Answer: Sri Lanka
Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 18 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Diesel Chi Chronograph Black Dial Men’s Watch-DZ4318.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.