Here is the Amazon Saheli Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz and get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 for 10 winners.
Answers for Special Amazon Saheli Quiz (Win Rs. 10,000 – 17th Nov 2019 to 23rd Nov 2019)
Question 1. When is women’s day celebrated across the world?
Answer: 8th March
Question 2. The _ Amazon program aims at empowering women entrepreneurs and support these women to sell their products on Amazon. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Amazon Saheli
Question 3. Amazon Saheli supports women entrepreneurs with benefits such as training, free imaging and cataloging services, subsidized fees, management support and enhanced discoverability through a separate storefront.
Question 4. Amazon has partnered with Mann Deshi Foundation and COWE(Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs) for the Amazon Saheli program. What is their main objective?
Answer: To boost women entrepreneurship in the country
Question 5. Who was the first and only female Prime Minister of India, and the second longest-serving, second only to her father?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ or ‘funzone’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the Quiz Listing page where you can find all the running quizzes.
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 17th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 23rd November 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th December, 2019.