9th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Saregama Carvaan)
Question 1. The cherubic baby, Cupid, is popularly associated with Valentine’s Day. What does he carry with him?
Answer: Bow and arrow
Question 2. In the phrase XOXO, what does the ‘O’ stand for?
Question 3. Which Pakistani cricketer made his test debut in the same match as Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer: Waqar Younis
Question 4. The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Answer: 11 hours 40 minutes
Question 5. Who is the Greek goddess of love?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 9th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Saregama Carvaan.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.