14th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win Sennheiser Wireless Headphones)
Question 1. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Question 2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park
Question 3. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Question 4. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Question 5. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.11 seconds
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 14th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless in-Ear Bluetooth Headphone.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.