Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (8 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
8th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win POCO F1 Smartphone)
Question 1. Anjali Chand who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
Question 2. According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
Question 3. Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
Answer: Climate emergency
Question 4. Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales?
Question 5. The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
Answer: Syed Modi
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers – Get Reward Rs.10,000 [7 – 30 Oct 2020]