The Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz Answers are here for you. Starts from 11th January, 2020 and ends on 3rd February, 2020. Play this 5 questions riddles to get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 30 winners. Additionally, participants who have completed the quiz stand a chance to win ₹50,000 on completing KYC verification on or before 3rd February 2020. Check your Offers Page, Quiz page or Homepage to see similar banner to play. #AmazonPayKYCQuiz.
Please note, this is a user specific Quiz. This quiz banner will be visible to those customer only who haven’t completed their KYC verification.
Answers for Amazon KYC Special Quiz (Win ₹10,000 – 11th Jan 2020 to 3rd Feb 2020)
Question 1. In context to Amazon Pay balance, what does KYC stand for?
Answer: Know Your Customer
Question 2. KYC for Amazon Pay balance is a regulatory requirement from _.
Answer: RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Question 3. Customers who have completed KYC verification can load Amazon Pay balance up to __
Answer: Rs. 1,00,000
Question 4. Which document is compulsory to complete KYC?
Answer: PAN Card
Question 5. At the time of your next order delivery, you can ask your Amazon delivery agent to complete your KYC verification.
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
You May Also Like
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 11th January 2020 from 12:01:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd February 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly. Additionally, participants who have completed the quiz stand a chance to win Rs. 50,000 on completing KYC verification on or before 3rd February 2020.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 30 (thirty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.