Here is the Amazon Green Earth Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz and get a chance to win Rs. 20,000 for 5 winners.
Answers for Special Amazon Green Earth Quiz (Win Rs.20,000 – 24th Nov 2019 to 30th Nov 2019)
Question 1. Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Question 2. By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Question 3. How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answer: 8 Million Tons
Question 4. Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Question 5. Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer: Shipment Zero
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 24th November 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th November 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th December, 2019.