Here is the Amazon Good For India Quiz for Amazon customers. Play this Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win Rs.15,000 for 6 winners. #AmazonGoodForIndiaQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
Answers for Amazon Special Edition Quiz – 9-29 Feb 2020 (Win Rs. 15,000 – 6 Winners)
Question 1. Amazon has partnered with the AWPO (Army Welfare Placement Organization) to launch the Military Veterans Employment Program. Via this program Amazon hires former military personnel.
Question 2. I Have _ program is a delivery partnership of Amazon with small store owners that is transforming lives. It is a business opportunity in which local entrepreneurs/stores partner with Amazon for delivery/pickup services within their area. (Fill in the blank)
Question 3. Which is the first Indian start up to offer parental leaves for both men and women?
Question 4. Which of these initiatives from the government of India has the slogan ‘Kaushal Bharat Kushal Bharat’?
Answer: Skill India
Question 5. Which of these is the minimum investment required for store owners to be part of the IHS program?
Answer: No investment required
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
You May Also Like
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 9th February, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29th February, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6 (six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th March, 2020.