Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
9th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Godrej Air Conditioner)
Question 1. Madhubani painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments. It is characterized by its eye-catching geometrical patterns. Which Indian state does this art form originate from?
Question 2. Ebrahim Alkazi is a famous Indian personality in the field of __? (Fill in the blank)
Question 3. A person wants to visit the national parks in Ranthambore, Gir and Bandipur located in 3 different states in India. Which of the following state he or she should NOT visit to explore these 3 national parks?
Question 4. Which of the following countries is NOT a member of the SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) ?
Question 5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –>https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.