Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers (16 Nov 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
16th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Dyson Air Purifier)
Question 1. __ is celebrated today (16 November) to commemorate the establishment of the Press Council of India. Formed in 1966, the Press Council keeps a check on the quality of reportage provided by the Indian press.
Answer: National press day
Question 2. The newly discovered Marengo Sachin Tendulkar is a species of what?
Question 3. In the movie ‘Avatar’, the humans are principally looking to obtain which element from Pandora?
Question 4. Chisel is a chain of gyms launched by which celebrity?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 5. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers – Get Reward Rs.10,000 [7 – 30 Oct 2020]