Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers (13th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
13th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Rs.5000)
Question 1. Which organisation maintains the ‘Stolen Works of Art Database’?
Question 2. In 2019, who became the first batsman to score more than 20000 international runs in a decade?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 3. Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in which of these sectors?
Question 4. Mandu Festival is organised by the tourism board of which Indian state?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 5. Christina Koch recently set the record for the longest __ by a woman. (Fill in the blank)
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.