Here is the Amazon Better India Quiz for Amazon customers. Play this Special Edition Quiz and get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 10 winners. There are 8 questions to answer in this quiz. #AmazonBetterIndiaQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
Answers for Amazon Better India Quiz – 26 Jan 2020 – 1 Feb 2020 (Win ₹10,000 – 10 Winners)
Question 1. A program in Amazon has over 180,000 women entrepreneurs showcasing their products online? What is it called?
Answer: Amazon Saheli
Question 2. Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Question 3. In small towns, Amazon has partnered with 14,500+ stores to help shoppers bridge the digital divide and start shopping online. What are these stores called?
Answer: Amazon Easy
Question 4. Amazon has vowed to add 10,000 Electric vehicles to its delivery line by 2025. (True or False)
Question 5. Which of these locations does Amazon deliver its products to?
Answer: All of the above
Question 6. Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer: Shipment Zero
Question 7. Which Amazon program showcases unique arts and crafts from over 20 states?
Answer: Amazon Karigar
Question 8. Name the online platform launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to support women entrepreneurs?
Answer: Mahila E-haat
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
You May Also Like
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26th January, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1 February, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.