7 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an iPhone Xs)
Question 1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
Question 2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Question 3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Answer: Heimlich manoeuvre
Question 4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Answer: Jonas Salk
Question 5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Answer: Cancer therapy
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 7 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an iPhone Xs.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.