3 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Vivo V15 Pro)
Question 1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Question 2. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
Question 3. The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was _
Answer: Alam Ara
Question 4. Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins.
Question 5. Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 3 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Vivo V15 Pro.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.