24 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Diesel Chi Watch)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> Get an update
Question 1. Anura is the scientific name for which of these animals?
Question 2. Which of these cricketers was recently named as ‘Wisden’s leading Cricketer in the World’ for 2018?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 3. What is the official residence of the Pope?
Answer: Apostolic Palace
Question 4. There have been speculations that Mt. Everest has shrunk. To address this, which country is sending an expedition to remeasure the height of Mt. Everest?
Question 5. The Indian men’s hockey team was without a coach since the last world cup. A new chief coach has been appointed now. Who is it?
Answer: Graham Reid
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 24 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Diesel Chi Watch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.