23 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Voltas Split AC)
Question 1. 23rd April is the death anniversary of William Shakespeare. It is also celebrated as World __ Day. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Question 3. The National Museum of Indian Cinema was inaugurated in January this year. It houses stories and tools that make up 100 years of Indian cinema. Where is it located?
Question 4. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Question 5. The first ever photograph of a black hole was released recently. Which galaxy is that blackhole present in?
Answer: Messier 87
You May Also Like
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 23 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App“).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Voltas Split AC.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.