20 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Sony Bravia LED Smart TV)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> Get an update
Question 1. A 10-year old boy, has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Answer: Abhinav Shaw
Question 2. Spiders have 6 legs.
Question 3. World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Answer: 10 April
Question 4. The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
Question 5. India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Answer: Vande Bharat Express
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> Get an update
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 20 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Bravia LED Smart TV.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.