2 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch)
Question 1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Question 2. Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of __. Fill in the blanks.
Question 3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Question 4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Question 5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer: Shloka Mehta
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 2 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.