19 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Marshall Wobern Speakers)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> Get an update
Question 1. Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Question 2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
Question 3. Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Question 4. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was __
Answer: Marie Curie
Question 5. If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> Get an update
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 19 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Marshall Wobern Speakers.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.