18 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Samsung Galaxy M30)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8319
Question 1. Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Question 2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
Question 3. Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Question 4. Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Answer: Suresh Raina
Question 5. In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Answer: Mind stone
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8319
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 18 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M30.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.