16 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a OnePlus 7 Pro)
Looking For Latest Amazon Quiz? Here It Is.
Question 1. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer: Sodium carbonate
Question 2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer: a dance form
Question 3. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer: Does not exist
Question 4. Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer: Lava dance
Question 5. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 16 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 7 Pro.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.