16 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Camping Tent)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8298
Question 1. The Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 took place from March 14-21. Which country was it hosted in?
Question 2. David Dhawan is set to release a remake of his 90s film Coolie No.1, starring son Varun Dhawan. Who is the lead actress cast opposite Varun?
Answer: Sara Ali Khan
Question 3. The smallest bone in the human body is found in the fingers.
Question 4. India recently launched the South-Asian Centre of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). Where can you find the IRRI headquarters?
Question 5. Which city has been titled as the ‘cleanest city in India’ as part of the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8298
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 16 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Camping Tent.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.