14 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an iPhone XR)
Question 1. Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Answer: Katie Bouman
Question 2. The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
Question 3. Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _.
Question 4. The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
Question 5. 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first __. Fill in the blanks
Answer: Law minister
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 14 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an iPhone XR.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.