11 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Blaupunkt Party Speakers)
Question 1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Question 2. Where is Fort William located?
Question 3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Question 4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Question 5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Answer: Dipa Karmarkar
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 11 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Blaupunkt Party Speakers.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.