In this IRCTC Amazon Pay Offer, get 10% cashback up to ₹100. No minimum booking value and no coupon code required. This offer is valid once per customer till 31st March 2020. IRCTC Amazon Pay Offer available only on IRCTC desktop and mobile website. Select Amazon Pay as the payment option while completing the booking.
- 10% cashback up to ₹100
- Available on IRCTC Desktop and Mobile website only
- All customers are eligible for the offer
- Valid once per customer
- No coupon code required
- Valid till 31st March, 2020
How To Find The IRCTC Cashback Details
Find the IRCTC Amazon Pay Offer banner and tap on it view the offer details and terms & conditions. Although it is not necessary to collect the offer to get the cashback, you could still click on the ‘Collect this offer‘ button. Only advantage of doing this is getting notified via email if forget about the offer. You’ll be reminded before the expiry date, if you don’t utilize the offer.
How To Avail The IRCTC Amazon Pay Offer
Booking steps are pretty straight forward. Follow the below steps to complete the transaction using Amazon Pay and get the 10% cashback.
- Log in to irctc.co.in on desktop or mobile website
- Find and select your train
- Click on Book Now and fill the traveler details
- Continue to payment options and click on the “Multiple Payment Service”
- Select Amazon Pay Wallet and click on “Make Payment”
- Login to your Amazon account and complete payment transaction
Not using Amazon Pay UPI? Click on this link to get started with Amazon Pay UPI and use the invite code 2jnkCCl when you setup the UPI. Get assured reward from Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the offer construct?
Customers will get a cashback of a 10% Back upto INR 100, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on IRCTC during the offer period.
How do I avail this cashback offer?
You have to go to the IRCTC website or mobile-website, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
What is the offer period?
Offer is valid from 1st Mar’2020 to 31st Mar’2020, both days inclusive
How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on IRCTC?
Offer is valid only on online orders made on the IRCTC website or mobile-website using Amazon Pay
What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website (defined below) maintained and operated by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 1st Mar’2020 to 31st Mar’2020 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, a cashback of a 10% Back upto INR 100, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on IRCTC during the offer period will be provided to each customer who:
- (a) completes a transaction on the website or mobile-website of the Merchant at IRCTC; and
- (b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the web or m-web (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction instantly post such Transaction. Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
- As per RBI regulations, it is mandatory for customers to have their names associated with their Amazon accounts to receive cashback
Last week we found a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 offer that came with a £200 voucher (which is still available, by the way). This week there are yet more such deals and they cover phones (foldable and otherwise), tablets and even accessories. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 We will start with…
With busy schedules making it hard to get everything done, investing in a robot vacuum can help take some of the workload off your plate. These nifty cleaners can vacuum your floors for you, helping you keep your place tidy and freeing up more of your time to focus on the…
Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes for December 8: The developers of Garena Free Fire have rolled out a new event called Booyah with Friends. It offers players the opportunity to get their hands on amazing rewards while enjoying the game with their friends! It is the latest event to be…
Call of Duty: MW 3, Warzone Season 1 Is Out Now: New Maps, Drivable Trains, Zombies Story Mission, More
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and its Warzone component kicked off its Season 1 multiplayer today, marking its first major update since launch. The former gets three new maps as part of its 24/7 playlist, in addition to a 6v6 arena set in Rio, which will be available later…