Here is the Sanyo quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #SanyoAmazonQuiz and get a chance to win Sanyo 43′ 4K TV for 7 Winners.
Answers for Special Amazon Sanyo Quiz (Win Sanyo 43′ 4K TV – 13th to 30th Sept 2019)
Question 1. What does the term ‘Sanyo’ mean in Japanese?
Answer: Three Oceans
Question 2. Incorporated in 1949, which country is Sanyo headquartered in?
Question 3. Which of these phrases is associated with the newly launched Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: Change for better
Question 4. Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: All of the above
Question 5. How many service centers does Sanyo have in India ?
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13th September 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 7 (seven) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sanyo 43′ 4K TV each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th October, 2019.