9th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Ray-Ban Sunglasses)
Question 1. Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer: Whale shark
Question 2. A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
Question 3. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Question 4. What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer: Abode of snow
Question 5. A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 9th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –>https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.