8th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹1000)
Question 1. Which is the longest river in Asia?
Question 2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Question 3. Halitosis is the medical term for which of these?
Answer: Bad breath
Question 4. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer: M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Question 5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 8th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹1000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.