8th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹1,000)
Question 1. ‘Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
Question 2. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian State
Question 3. Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
Question 4. Jetsun Pema became the queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage in 2011?
Question 5. Which High Court recently ruled against negative marking in competitive examinations?
Answer: Madras High Court
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 8th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹1,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.