7th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win an Honor Band 4)
Question 1. Wolverine, also known as ‘Gulo Gulo’ is the member of which animal family?
Question 2. The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
Question 3. Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of __?
Answer: Military tanks
Question 4. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer: The Persian Empire
Question 5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 7th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Honor Band 4.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.