5th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones)
Question 1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Question 2. Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Question 3. The ‘Asteroid Belt’ is a region of space where most of the asteroids in our Solar System are found orbiting the Sun. This belt is located between the orbits of which two planets?
Answer: Mars and Jupiter
Question 4. Narthaki Nataraj recently became the first Transgender to be awarded the Padma Shri award. Which of these dance forms is she associated with?
Question 5. Which country won the recently held 2019 Asian Cup Football tournament?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 5th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.