4th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹5,000)
Question 1. Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Question 2. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Question 3. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Question 4. The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _
Question 5. Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 4th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.