30th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Bose Home Speaker 500)
Question 1. In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
Question 2. An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Question 3. The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
Question 4. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Answer: Ram Jethmalani
Question 5. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 30 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Home Speaker 500.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.