2nd March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Bose Wireless Sleepbuds)
Question 1. When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
Question 2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Question 3. Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
Answer: Deepika Padukone
Question 4. When talking about computers, which of these is NOT a peripheral component?
Question 5. Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
Answer: Alphabet Inc
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 2nd March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Wireless Sleepbuds.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.