2nd February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Sony Alpha A6000L 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera)
Question 1. Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983?
Question 2. What is the dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ called?
Question 3. If you can see the Wheel of Stone inside the Vittala Temple complex, which city are you in?
Question 4. What is the highest civilian award of India?
Answer: Bharat Ratna
Question 5. In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is __.
Answer: A unit of length
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 2nd February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Alpha A6000L 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.