28th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive)
Question 1. With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
Question 2. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer: Facial cheek
Question 3. Ablutophobia is the fear of _. Fill in the blanks.
Question 4. Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Question 5. Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 28th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.