27th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a OnePlus 6T)
Question 1. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Question 2. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
Question 3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Question 4. Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Question 5. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 27 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 6T.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.