26th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Philips Trimmer)
Question 1. The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Question 2. There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Question 3. Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Question 4. Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Question 5. Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Trimmer.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.