25th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹75,000)
Question 1. Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’ was set in which of these Indian states?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 2. Which of these movies has NOT been directed by Anurag Kashyap?
Answer: Uri: The Surgical Strike
Question 3. The flavorful spice, cinnamon, is made from which part of a tree?
Question 4. Who was the first woman Air Marshall in India?
Answer: Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
Question 5. As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2019?
Answer: Gregorian calendar
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 25th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹75,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.