24th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Samsung Galaxy M20)
Question 1. Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
Question 2. Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
Question 3. In the Hunger Games series, what is weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer: Bow and arrow
Question 4. Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
Question 5. Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in test match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Answer: Brian Lara
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 24th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M20.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.