23rd February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera)
Question 1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?
Answer: To infinity and beyond
Question 2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer: George R. R. Martin
Question 4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Question 5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 23rd February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.