22nd March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹25,000)
Question 1. The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
Question 2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
Question 3. Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
Question 4. Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Answer: Isn’t It Romantic
Question 5. Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Answer: Kia Motors Corporation
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 22 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹25000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.