1st March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹10,000)
Question 1. On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of this robotic rover?
Question 2. Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as __.
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
Question 3. How many times have the Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
Question 4. The game PUBG has been created and released by the popular gaming company EA Sports.
Question 5. The __ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: The Ring of Fire
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 1st March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.