1st February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹10,000)
Question 1. Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones?
Question 2. ‘I’m the king of the world’ is a dialogue from which movie?
Question 3. There have been 3 Kabbadi World Cups held so far, and one country has won them all. Which one is it?
Question 4. Polar bears are found in Antarctica.
Question 5. ‘Salome’ and ‘An Ideal Husband’ are plays written by which playwright?
Answer: Oscar Wilde
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 1st February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.