16th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Bose Wireless Noise-Masking Sleepbuds)
Question 1. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Question 2. We use Google Maps for everything these days. But do you know what GPS stands for?
Answer: Global Positioning System
Question 3. The daughter of which prominent Indian businessman recently got married to Anand Piramal?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani
Question 4. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Question 5. The part in the human body referred to as the ‘funny bone’ isn’t actually a bone but a nerve called the ulnar nerve. Where is it located?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 16th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Wireless Noise-Masking Sleepbuds.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.