14th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Philips Hue Starter Kit)
Question 1. The world’s smelliest fruit is found abundantly in South East Asia. Which fruit is it?
Question 2. Which of these popular Indian models was seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Answer: Milind Soman
Question 3. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Question 4. Which is the smallest state in India?
Question 5. A new Indian rupee note displays Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Answer: Fifty rupees
You May Also Like
Few years ago, smart homes were expensive, with the original Nest Learning Thermostat ($220 at Amazon.com) clocking in at $250 and the original Amazon Echo costing $180. So the prospect of setting up a voice assistant-driven home – filled with connected lights, cameras, doorbells and various sensors – was untenable…
Amazon Quiz Answers Today is Live Now. If you play today’s Amazon quiz, you will enter the Amazon Daily Quiz lucky draw to win Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon Daily Quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge. Amazon Daily Quiz Time FunZone Contest Timings & Prize Details Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.500 Amazon Pay Balance…
Rumours about Apple’s next iPhone, the iPhone 16 series, have started surfacing ever since the iPhone 15 series was unveiled to the world. This time around, the top-end iPhone, the iPhone 15 Pro Max, gets one groundbreaking camera feature – a telephoto lens. While brands such as Samsung, Sony, and…
Smart home technology, also known as home automation or domotics, has revolutionized the way we live. Gone are the days when you had to manually control every aspect of your home. With the advent of smart home devices, transforming your humble abode into a futuristic living space has never been…
In this fast-paced world, where technology is taking over almost every aspect of our lives, the concept of a smart home has gained significant popularity. The ability to automate various tasks within our homes has not only enhanced convenience but has also made our lives more comfortable and efficient. This…
Figuring out the basics of Alexa is pretty easy once you get an Amazon Echo. For instance, you quickly learn how to use your Echo to call someone, how to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and even how to use Alexa in the kitchen. But there are plenty of other Alexa settings…
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 14th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Hue Starter Kit.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.