13th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Samsung Galaxy M20)
Question 1. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
Question 2. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Question 3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
Question 4. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
Question 5. At __ years old, Kane Tanaka, a Japanese woman has officially been confirmed as the oldest person living by Guinness World Records. Fill in the blanks.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M20.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.