Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (7th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
7th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase)
Question 1. This actor born on 29th December, fittingly bought a house named ‘Dimple’ from Rajendra Kumar, but then renamed it Aashirwad. Name him.
Answer: Rajesh Khanna
Question 2. Noor Ahmad was the youngest player to enter the auction for the 2020 IPL. Which country has he represented at U19 level?
Question 3. Nicolas cage (Hollywood actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian footballer and Real Madrid player), Bipasha Basu(Indian actress & model) & Lewis Hamilton(F1 racer and current world champion) have one the following things in common. What is it?
Answer: Born on same day (Today)
Question 4. ‘Mr Watson-come here- I want to see you’ were the first lines communicated through which medium? (Hint: Graham Bell invented this device)
Question 5. In which of these sports did Jitu Rai, rise to world no.1 in his category in July 2014?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.
You May Also Like
Cleaning is likely a regular part of your weekly, if not daily, routine. From cleaning your washing machine to wiping down your bathroom to cleaning out your closet, it’s important to reset at the end of each week. And that means doing laundry. You probably already know how useful Alexa is…
Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or inspiration – Audible has audiobooks for every passion. Audible is has normal trial offer of 30 Days for regular customers. Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer is exclusive for Amazon Prime Members. ₹199.00/month charges apply…