Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 31st May 2019. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Get a chance to win a JBL Pulse 3 Speaker today.
31 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a JBL Pulse 3 Speaker)
Click Here For Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Question 2. In which year did India join the United Nations?
Question 3. Former top ranking pro-golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Question 4. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Question 5. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 31 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a JBL Pulse 3 Speaker.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.